Building a Lizard Lounge
Have fun watching lizards lounging in the sun, doing pushups, and catching bugs. Building a lizard home in your backyard can not only be fun, but it helps create a healthy ecosystem. The lizards help keep insects and slugs in check. 
Select the location
- Find a sunny and dry area.
- Nearby tall grasses or other natural hiding spots are a plus.
Build the Shelter
- Stack loose materials with plenty of cracks and holes.
- Lizards prefer hole sizes in the 1/4"-3/4" range. 
- Tip: Smear a bit of yogurt or milk onto your new shelter, and you may have some lichen or moss growing in a few weeks. 
Welcome the lizards
- Wait for your new tenants to arrive.
- Leave a dish of water or berries for the lizards to enjoy .
Here's a great video of the process from Gardening Australia: